Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pictures of shit I hate

My job involves a lot of driving...which means it also involves a lot of anger. Here is a short list of things that piss me off to no end.

Hosted by imgur.com
These cars are all stopped. Why the fuck does this ass hole need to leave 25 feet between himself and the car ahead of him? Honestly, is there a single good reason that doesn't involve someone being insane? (No. The answer is no.)


PEOPLE: They are generally fat, we start that young too. We create products that are intended for fat people only.
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

If they aren't fat they are probably horribly confused about life (Ed Hardy applies):
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

Every now and again I'll stumble upon some graffiti that actually makes me chuckle:
Hosted by imgur.com

But more often than not it's just not that funny:
Hosted by imgur.com

And if you can find your very own fuck up (aka: "fail" but really, who isn't sick of that word,) you will now momentary joy:
Hosted by imgur.com

And for the love of god, when you start your own company and your friends give you the advice to make the store's name ironic, please know that you'll be opening yourself up for the harassment you deserve:
Hosted by imgur.com

The only thing that's worse than claiming Happiness via being a fat turd is putting your face on your product, it's never a good idea. NEVER!!!
Hosted by imgur.com
I get it...you're a hippie selling hippie peanut butter but guess what...nobody wants a hippie touching their fucking food.

Honestly, the amount of things that piss me off on a given work day number in the thousands, these are just a few scant examples. I'm a really happy person, I couldn't imagine having this job, seeing all the miserable shit I see and not having a positive outlook on life, I'd've jumped off a fucking building 3 years ago.


1 comment:

Exit 11 said...

I feel like the comment about your friends giving you advice on a store name was directly related to my 'Sweet Tits' idea...